This short article tells the story of Monsignor John Hynes after whom our Ground is named. Also included in the article is a photo of Frank Sweeney, a founding member of the Grange GAA Club formed in 1907. Frank owned a Garage that was located directly across the road from Rosyhill Antiques in Grange village. (Above article was part of a Souvenir Programme dated 16th Sept 1984 when the Ground was named)